Senior Admin Office PDP
a) Dealing with personnel matters of non academic staff such as appointment,
job description, supervision, leave, promotion and discipline.
b) Providing an effective linkage between the Institute of Distance Education
and Central Administration on matters relating to academic staff.
c) Keeping an up to date staff establishment.
d) Responsible for proper allocation utilisation and maintenance of equipment.
e) Assisting in working out the annual budget
f) Assisting Heads of Department in providing information on various
activities of the Institute of Distance Education.
g) Administration of examinations.
h) Keeping record of various senate documents.
i) Maintaining an up to date records of admissions and registration
j) Serving as Secretary to various committees, in the following:
- Senate Distance Education Committee
- Administrative Committee of the Institute of Distance Education
- Disciplinary Committee of the Institute of Distance Education.
- Establishment and Appointment and Promotions Committees of the
Institute of Distance Education.
- Labour Day Awards Committee
- Research Committee of the Institute of Distance Education.
k) Carrying out any other responsibilities related to the university
work as may be assigned from time to time by the Director and Heads of Department.