School of Medicine Symposium
CALL OUT FOR ABSTRACTS
SYMPOSIUM THEME: Embrasing Clinical and Basic Health Research for strengthened and sustained Medical Education at UNZA School of Medcicine
DATES: 18-19 October, 2012
VENUE: Mulungushi International Conference Centre
Abstract Submission Deadline extended: Friday, 31st August 2012
1. Instructions for Submitting 2012 University of Zambia School of Medicine Symposium Abstracts
2. Formatting Abstracts
- Abstracts must be typed and e-mailed using the Abstract Submission Form (Pages 4-5 below).
- Please complete the sections on page 2 and 3 and type your abstract into the space provided on page 4 and 5. Save and return this whole document by choosing “File” “Save As” (word 1997-2003) and name your file in the following manner: yourlastname_yourinstitution-department.doc.
- Please e-mail your file to the school symposium secretariat at
- Note: If you have no access to internet, please you should either choose to print the document or save it on a CD (Not a flash disc) and submit it as a hard/soft copy to the office of Assistant Dean Research at University of Zambia School of Medicine, Ridgeway campus (Distant Education Building), or Mail it with clear mark of ‘2012 UNZA-SOM Symposium’ to: Assistant Dean Research, UNZA School of Medicine, P.O. Box 50110, Lusaka, Zambia.
- All text should be single space, Times New Roman font and 10-point size.
- Abstract should be organized into Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion sections.
- Total word count should be 500 words or less not including authors and affiliations.
- Please include the title of your abstract followed by your name and any co-authors or collaborators and their institutions in the abstract.
To fill the form in word click here