ZAPUC NATIONAL WORKSHOP
Zambia Association of Public Universities and Colleges (ZAPUC) is proud to announce the first National Workshop to be held from 12th and 13th September 2019 at Mulungushi University, Kabwe.
Purpose of the workshop: to build skills capacity of member institutions in research and writing for publications, ranging from identifying the problem to use of ICT tools for solving problems.
(i) Research Process
• Topic problem identification.
• Conceptual framework.
• Literature review.
• Interpretation of data.
• Discussion and interpretation.
• Application of research, designs, theories and so on.
• Research and publications including writing papers from reports.
(ii) Using ICT to analyse data, package and submission of papers to conference centres.
(iii) Use of ICT in Research and Publications.
Use of bibliography tools, formatting and submission of papers.
- Participants from Member Institutions = K 500
- Participants from non-Member Institutions = K1,000
- Students = K300.00
Mulungushi University, Kabwe.
12th and 13th September 2019
BANKING DETAILS ARE
Account number: 9130000373528
Account Name: Zambia Association of Public
Universities and Colleges
Account Type: Cheque
For further details, please contact:
For further details, please contact Secretariat at:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +260 977 241441 OR +260 966 458680