Governance & Management Training
Short Courses on Offer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to enroll for two weeks courses to run online from 24th July – 4th August 2023. You can enroll in any of the following courses:
- Project Management (two weeks)
- Leadership, Management Development & Supervisory Skills (three weeks)
- Labour Relations & Unionism (two weeks)
- Human Resource Management (two weeks)
- Public Procurement & Supply Chain Management (two weeks)
- Public Policy Analysis, Development, Monitoring & Evaluation (two weeks)
- Decentralisation & Local Governance (two weeks)
- Strategic Planning (two weeks)
- Occupational Health & Safety (two weeks)
- Health Services Management (two weeks)
- Peace, Security & Conflict Resolution (two weeks)
- Organisational Change Management (two weeks)
- Entrepreneurship for Self-employment (two weeks)
Fee per course: ZMW 3,000 for Zambian citizens and US$ 300 for foreign citizens.
Target Group: Practitioners, professionals, and those wishing to acquire new skills. All the courses will be conducted online. Note that organisations can choose to be trained online or physically.
Classes will be conducted for 10 working days, from 18:00 – 20:00 hours while the examination will be done in the third week.
Click here to apply.
Or send an email to email@example.com requesting for the application form in MS Word or PDF.
We also provide client-driven training in all the above and related management and governance areas.
For details, contact us on the following numbers:
+260 972066955, +260 765451070 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org