Munukayumbwa Munyima (Mr.) is a Research Fellow and currently on a University of Zambia Special Research Fellowship programme for a period of 6 years (2017-2022) to facilitate his PhD studies at the same University. He holds a Master of Letters (M. Litt.) degree in Cultural Anthropology from James Cook University of North Queensland, Australia and a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree, with a major in Sociology and minor in Economics, from the University of Zambia. Mr. Munyima is a Cultural Heritage Expert, with great interest in intangible cultural heritage and cultural tourism with more than 30 years’ experience in planning, managing and carrying out research in the fields of Socio-culture, tourism and sustainable environmental.
Socio-culture, tourism and sustainable environmental issues.
- Charles Ndakala, Victoria C. Phiri, Kagosi Mwamulowe, Munykayumbwa Munyima, Hilda M. Sinywibulula (2018). History of Slave Trade in Zambia, Routes, Places, People and Activities: A Local Community Perspective. Zambia National Commission for UNESCO. ISBN: 978-9982-70-625-4.
- Mbozi Parkie, Anastesia J. Gage, Munukayumbwa Munyima, Mubiana Macwang'wi (2018). ‘Know Your Response: Pilot Mapping of HIV Prevention Responses by Non-governmental Organizations in Southern Province, Zambia’. Universal Journal of Public Health Vol. 6(6), pp. 313 – 325. http://www.hrpub.org/journals/article_info.php?aid=7513.
- Macwan’gi M., Nyondo R., Munyima M. (2014) Strategic Communication for Health and Development, Trainer’s Manual. University of Zambia Press, ISBN: 978-9982-03-072-4.
- Munyima M., Gage A.J., Sutherland E. (2014) ‘Know Your Response, Country-Level HIV-Prevention Response Census and Mapping Tool Kit’. Lessons Learned For Practical Application in Developing Country Settings. Measure Evaluation: Working Paper Series, WP-14-155. https://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/publications/wp-14-155/at_download/document
- Mubiana M., Munyima M., Mbozi P., Simwanza T., Gage A.J. (2014) Know Your Response, Southern Province Zambia. HIV-Prevention Policies and Programs in Government Health and Non-Health Sectors. Measure Evaluation: Working Paper Series, WP-14-156. https://www.cpc.unc.edu/measure/publications/wp-14-156/at_download/document
- Munyima M. (2013) ‘The 2010-2013 National Budgets and Tourism Sub-sector Development’ African Social Research Journal. Issue No. 57/58, University of Zambia Press.
- Njobvu B., Munyima M., Hamooya C. (2013) ‘The Role of Tangible and Intangible Cultural Heritage in Preserving Zambia’s Heritage’. Zambia Journal of Library and Information Science, Vol. 1, Issue Number 1. The University of Zambia, School of Education, Department of Library and Information Studies, 1SSN:2310-6395.
- Munyima M. (2003) ‘The Role of Traditional Communities in Cultural Tourism Development in Zambia’. Zambia Heritage’, Special Edition, Issue No.9.
- Meynell P.J., Nontokozo N., Munyima M. (1995) ‘Report of Public Consultation Exercise’. Strategic Environmental Assessment of Developments around the Victoria Falls. IUCN-ROSA.