- PhD, University of Bucharest, Romania
- B.Sc (Hons) Geology, University of Khartoum, Sudan
Ahmed Hussein Ahmed obtained a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Geology, from the University of Khartoum, SUDAN, in 19974.He then joined the Geological and Mineral Resources as a geologist and rose to the rank of senior geologist (1974-1986).In 1977 he was sent to the University of Bucharest on scholarship to pursue a Doctor of Science in Geology (1977-1982).In 1986 he joined Juba University as a lecture of economic geology at the college of natural resources. He joined Zambia consolidated copper mines in 1991 as Head Geology. In 1993 joined The University of Zambia in the rank of lecturer I
- Ahmed Hussein Ahmed 1, Kabangu Sakuwaha2 and Adrian Mupamba 3 Musukuma, 2017, The Controls of Uranium Mineralization in the Mid-Zambezi- Belt Zambia, International Journal of Scientific Progress & Research, Issue 118, Volume 42, Number 01, December 2017.
- Ahmed H. Ahmed and Radhe Krishna HYDRAULIC MINING: A PANACEA FOR EXTRACTION OF SOFT ROCKS AND MINERALS, IJournals: International Journal of Software & Hardware Research in Engineering. ISSN-2347-4890.
- Ahmede,A.H., 2016,Joints in rocks: its multi-applications in rock engineering and mining, International Journal of Software & Hardware Research in Engineering, Volume 4 Issue 10 October, 2016 ISSN-2347-4890 .
- Krishna, R., Chanda, M.W. and Ahmed, A.H., 2 014 Zambia’s Zeal for Gemstone: A Review of Historical Development, International Conference MSMI 2014, held at Changsha (China) June 14 – 15, in proceedings published by Atlantic Press, pp 8 – 12.
- Nkhuwa, D.C.W, Ahmed A.H, Theresa Kafula, 2008, influence of hazardous medical waste on groundwater quality in karstified marble in Lusaka. Preliminary findings. Proceedings of 36th International Association of hydrogeologists. Toyama, Japan.
- Nkhuwa, D.C.W, Ahmed A.H, Kafula T. 2008, A Preliminary Inventory of Hazardous Medical Waste Disposal Systems and their Influence on Groundwater Quality in Lusaka, Medical Journal of Zambia, Vol. 35, No. 4
- Ahmed A.H, 1977 Gold locality map – N.E Sudan. Journal of Geological and Mineral Resources (GMRD) Sudan Vol. 42, P.53
- Kurn, J., Ahmed, A.H and Nur, S.M. 1975, Geology of the North-Eastern part of Mohamed Qol sheet, Red Sea Hills Province, Journal of Geological and Mineral Resources (GMRD) Sudan Vol. 40, P.40-49