All modules, assignments and other learning facilities are found on the Astria eLearning platform. To access the Astria eLearning platform use the following steps:
- Visit the Institute of Distance Education website by typing “ide.unza.zm” in your web browser (mozila, chrome,internet explorer etc.)
- On your left-hand side locate and click on “eLearning portal”
- A login screen will open with provision to enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD. Enter your username and password and login.
- When you login, you will arrive at the dashboard and all your registered courses will be listed. Click on the course you wish to access.
- To access your study materials , on the menu on the left, locate and click on “Modules”.
- Note: Please take time to go through the ASTRIA eLEARNING ORIENTATION COURSE to help you work around the eLearning platform.
Note: In case of any problems kindly contact IDE.