UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA
INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
Registration Process for 2014 First Year Distance Learning Students
- Collect acceptance letter if not collected, course registration forms and the procedure for opening an online account from LRIE School of Education, ground floor.
- Create an online account (this is a must).
- Course registration and verification from LRIE.
- Fees allocation and verification from LRIE.
- Make payments to ZANACO using bill muster, please indicate that you are a distance student/
- Activation of course and fees from the library computer lab.
- Print confirmation slip on your own.
- Collection of modules from maths lab, pavilion next to VLET and LTE all in the school education building.
- Make copies and drop course registration forms, deposit slips, letter of admission and 3 passport size photos in LRIE.
- Student ID from library.
- Deposit K40 in the Stan Chart account, Account name: UNZA Library, Account No. 0100110272300, and then present deposit slip to library cashier for a UNZA receipt then get ID.
Welcome to UNZA
For more information or any enquiry visit our information desk at the school of education mature square