JOB OPPORTUNITY - DIRECTOR RESEARCH & GRADUATE STUDIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following position in the Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies of the University of Zambia:
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR
UNZA Ladies Donate To Cerebral Palsy Patient
The University of Zambia (UNZA) Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. Enala Tembo-Mwase (left), hands over the food stuff, two mattresses and beds to Peter's grandmother and aunt (right).
The University of Zambia (UNZA) Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. Enala Tembo-Mwase, led a group of female staff to donate assorted food stuff, two beds and mattresses to a cerebral palsy patient in George compound of Lusaka on Wednesday, 21st December 2016 to signal the beginning of the giving spirit of Christmas. The UNZA ladies also funded the construction of a decent toilet at the same patient’s house.
UNZA TO HOUSE JOINT INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
UNZA Vice Chancellor, Prof Luke Mumba (in red tie), on the conducted tour of a research laboratory at Jilin Agricultural University.
THE University of Zambia (UNZA) has entered into an agreement with Jilin Agricultural University to set up a joint international research laboratory at the Great East Road campus in Lusaka, Zambia
This follows a series of successful bilateral discussions between UNZA Vice Chancellor, Prof Luke Evuta Mumba, and Jilin Agricultural University President, Prof Quin Guixin, held at Jilin Agricultural University in Changchiun, China on Wednesday, 14 December 2016.
UNZA RECEIVES THE 2016 CONFUCIUS INSTITUTE OF THE YEAR AWARD
Group Photo: UNZA Vice Chancellor, Prof Luke Mumba, with Vice President of Hebei University of Economics & Business, Prof Chen Liang, display the Award.
The University of Zambia (UNZA) has been honured with the 2016 Confucius Institute of the Year Award at the 11th International Conference of the Confucius Institute in Kunming, China on Friday, 9th December 2016.
Master of Geo-information Science and Earth Observaton
The School of Natural Sciences and School of Engineering invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the Master of Geo-information Science and Earth Observation programme for the 2016/2017 academic year at the University of Zambia commencing in Feburary 2017. There are 11 scholarships for successful students
NOTICE TO ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
NOTICE is hereby given THAT for the 2016/17 academic year commencing on 6th January, 2017, all students’ fees will be paid as follows:
1. All undergraduate students of the University of Zambia (First year and Returning students) are required to pay at least 37.5% of the students’ tuition fees for one to be registered.
2. Students with a 100% GRZ sponsorship of tuition fees are also required to pay 100% of the portion of ‘Other Fees’ for one to be registered.
3. Students with GRZ sponsorship of less than 100%, are also required to pay 100% of the portion of ‘Other Fees’ that is self-sponsored.
4. Payment of all fees in full by 16th January, 2017 will attract a discount of 5% on the total fees.
5. All First Year students who fail to pay the required minimum fees of 37.5% by 16th January, 2017 to enable registration risk losing their places at the University to those on the waiting list as their offer for admission will have expired.
You are therefore ALL encouraged to pay your fees to avoid any inconveniences.
Mubanga G Mulenga (Ms)