2024 Intake Undergraduate Application Process
Attention all prospective undergraduate students! The University of Zambia (UNZA) is excited to announce that admissions for the 2024 intake are now open!
As one of the most prestigious universities in the region, we offer a wide range of undergraduate programs that will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in your chosen field. Our faculty members are renowned experts in their fields and are dedicated to providing a world-class education to all of our students.
Whether you are interested in pursuing a degree in business, engineering, education, health sciences, humanities, or social sciences, we have a programme that will meet your needs. With state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies, and innovative teaching methods, we ensure that our students receive a comprehensive and hands-on learning experience.
If you are interested in joining our vibrant and dynamic community, be sure to apply for undergraduate studies at UNZA. Admissions for the 2024 intake open on 24th March 2023 and close on 28 July 2023.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to further your education and unlock your full potential. Apply today and take the first step towards a successful and fulfilling career. We can't wait to welcome you to our campus and support you on your journey towards success.
GENERAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Obtain your application by downloading one from this website or from any of the UNZA locations listed below
- Complete the application form and attach the relevant documents as stated on the form
- Pay the application fee in any of the accounts provided below
PLEASE INDICATE ANY PHYSICAL DISABILITY
Examples of a disability would be blindness, cerebral palsy, deafness, paraplegia, partial hearing, wheelchair use. We need this information in order for us to assist you with your needs; it will not jeopardise your application.
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS
(A/C Name : UNZA Registrar's Dept.)
- 0306506302182 @ ZANACO (ZNCOZMLUXXX)
Ensure that the details of the applicant appear on the deposit slip.
Obtain an official UNZA receipt after you deposit at the bank.
Location of UNZA Provincial Centres
- Kabwe - NAPSA Building – Chitanda House
- Chipata – Plot 461 corner of Kombe Street / St Ann Road- Adjacent Wildlife Hall
- Kitwe - Plot 1467 Kantanta Street, Nkana East, Kitwe
- Kasama – No. 7 Milungu Road next to Chambeshi Water and Sewerage Company
- Solwezi – Low density area near Solwezi Water Plant
- Mansa – Low density Plot 641Opposite Bunda Guest House
- Livingstone - Plot 77 Kanyanta Road Livingstone
- Mongu - NAPSA Building Room No. 506
- Chinsali – Opposite Indo Bank
- Lusaka - Customer Service Center at Great East Road Campus