Department of Plant Science
- PhD Agricultural Chemistry, McGill University, Canada
- MSc. Agricultural Chemistry, Timiriazev Agricultural Academy, Moscow, USSR
- Fundamentals of Plant Science (AGC 2110)
- Crop Production (AGC 3121)
- Fundamentals of Crop Production (AGC 3135)
- Sustainable Crop Production (AGC 5125)
- Undergraduate Research Course (AGC 5004)
- Sustainable Agriculture (AGC 6125)
- Soil Water Plant Relation (AGS 6512)
- Plant Nutrition (AGS 6211)
- Postgraduate Research Course (AGC 7000/8000)
- Plant nutrition ( use of isotopes)
- Mutation breeding
- Climate smart agriculture
- Chanda R., K Munyinda, T. Kinkese and D. S. Osiru. 2015. Genotypic Variation in Seedling Tolerance to Aluminum Toxicity in Historical Maize Inbred Lines of Zambia. Agronomy, 5, 200-219.
- Chapwa K., D.M. Lungu, A. M. Mweetwa, K. Munyinda, E. Kaimoyo. 2015. Microsatellite Marker applications in the assessment of sorghum genetic diversity. IICB: 13-17. http://dx.15242/IICBF.CO715007
- Tembo L. and K. Munyinda. 2015. Clustering Common Bean Mutants Based on Heterotic Groupings. African Crop Science Journal, Vol. 23, No. 1, Pp. 1 – 7
- Munyinda, K., M. S. Mwala, P. H. Sohati, D. M. Lungu, K. Muimui, M. Mataa, I. Nawa, T. Kambikambi, R. Chanda, J. C. Musanya C. Phiri. 2009. Improvement of Carioca bean variety through induced mutation. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the African Crop Science Society, Cape Town, South Africa 27-29, 2009.
- Sikombe, F., O. 1. Lungu, K. Munyinda and M. Sakala. 2003. Response of Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris, L.) Cultivars to Inoculation and Nitrogen Fertilizer in Zambai. In Proceedings of the Grain Legumes and Green Manures for Soil Fertility in Southern Africa: Taking stock of Progress, Vumba, Zimbabwe, 8-11 October 2002, pp. 39-42.
- Mulambu J., K Munyinda, S. Ng’andu and O.I. Lungu., 2002. Effect of Surface Application and Incorporation of Sunhemp and Velvet Bean Green Manures on the Production of Field Crops in Zambia. In Proceedings of the Grain Legumes and Green Manures for Soil Fertility in Southern Africa: Taking stock of Progress, Vumba, Zimbabwe, 8-11October 2002, pp. 17