- PhD in Condensed Matter Physics (neutron and x ray scattering methods), University of Sheffield, UK. (1991-1995).
- MSc in Solid State Physics, University of Sheffield, UK. (1990-1991).
- MRP (Master’s in Telecommunications Regulation and Policy), Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of West Indies, St Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago. (2003-2006).
- MA in International Studies, Institute of Diplomacy and International Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya. (2011-2013).
- BSc in Physics (single subject major), University of Zambia. (1979-1984).
- DipTM (Diploma in Training Management), Sheffield College & Institute of Training and Development, Sheffield, UK. (1991-1992).
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (MEIZ) and Registered Engineer (REng).
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (MZIHRM).
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered MCIPD), UK.
- Member of the Institute of Physics (MInstP) and Chartered Physicist (CPhys).
Refereed Journal Articles
- P P Macri, P Rose, D E Banda, N Cowlam, G Principi and S Enzo. ‘A Study of the consumption of iron
- during the mechanical alloying the Cu-Fe immiscible system’, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 179-181
- (1995), pp. 249-254. P P Macri, D E Banda, P Rose, S Enzo and N Cowlam. ‘Neutron small angle scattering
- studies of metal alloys produced by solid state reaction’, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 179-181 (1995),
- pp 793-800. P Rose, D E Banda, N Cowlam and S Enzo. ‘A detailed study of the amorphisation reaction in
- Ni-Mo alloys by diffraction and scattering methods’, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 179-181 (1995), pp 787-792.
- D E Banda. ‘Shared Water Resources in the SADC - A Case Study of the Zambezi River’, MA in International
- Studies Dissertation, 2013, Institute of Diplomacy & International Studies, University of Nairobi, Kenya.
- D E Banda. ‘Costing Model for Fixed Packet Switched to Mobile Interconnection’, MRP(Telecoms) Dissertation, 2006,
- Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of West Indies, St Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago.
- D E Banda. ‘A Study of the Structures of Metallic Alloys by X ray and Neutron Scattering Methods’,
- PhD in Condensed Matter Physics Thesis, 1994, University of Sheffield, UK.
- D E Banda. ‘Light Induced Degradation in Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon Solar Cells’, MSc in Solid State
- Physics Dissertation, 1991, University of Sheffield, UK.