The Department of Government and Management Studies, in the School of Humanities and Social Science, is offering a variety of short courses:
- Project Management (two weeks)
- Leadership, Management Development & Supervisory Skills (three weeks)
- Labour Relations & Unionism (two weeks)
- Human Resource Management (two weeks)
- Public Procurement & Supply Chain Management (two weeks)
- Public Policy Analysis, Development, Monitoring & Evaluation (two weeks)
- Decentralisation & Local Governance (two weeks)
- Strategic Planning (two weeks)
- Occupational Health & Safety (two weeks)
- Health Services Management (two weeks)
- Peace, Security & Conflict Resolution (two weeks)
- Organisational Change Management (two weeks)
- Entrepreneurship for Self-Employment (two weeks)
Fee per course: ZMW 3,000 for Zambian citizens and US$ 400 for foreign citizens.To apply simply click here.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to enroll for two-week courses to run Online from March 27 to April 7, 2023.
Target Group: Practitioners, professionals, and those wishing to acquire new skills. Due to COVID-19, all the courses will be conducted online.
We also provide client-driven training in all the above and related management and governance areas.
For details, contact us at the following
+260 972066955 or +260 765451070
Email us on email@example.com