Department of Social Work and Sociology
- BA, UNZA
- MA, UNZA
- PhD, UNZA
- Rural Development
- Health Seeking Behaviour
- Social Problems
- Social Impact Assessment
- Ntalasha, H., 2007. The transmission of HIV/AIDS and women’s Reproductive rights in Zambia, Women and Law in Southern Africa Research Trust
- Ntalasha, H., et al. 2001, Gender Violence: Research into the Justice Delivery System from a Gender Perspective, Women and Law in Southern Africa Research Trust (eds) Lusaka: Zambia
- Ntalasha, H., et al.1999, Women and Justice, Myth or Reality. Women and Law in Southern Africa Research Trust, Lusaka Zambia
- Ntalasha, H., et al 1995. Wood-fuel study report, Stockholm Environmental Institute: Stockholm.
- Simona, Simona J., Mazuba Muchindu, and Harriet Ntalasha. 2015. ‘Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) in Zambia: Sociodemographic Determinants and Association with Use of Maternal Health Care’. DHS Working Papers No. 121. Rockville, Maryland, USA: ICF International.
- Ntalasha, H., Malungo, J.R.S., Merten, S., and Simona J. 2015 ‘Influence of Food Supplements on Testing for HIV and AIDS and Adhering to Treatment in a Resource-poor Rural Setting: A case of Chivuna, Southern Zambia’, Scientific Journal of Public Health. 3(3) pp314-320
- Ntalasha, H., Musheke, S., Gari, O., Meckenzie and Bond, V., 2013. A systematic review of qualitative findings on factors enabling and deterring uptake of HIV testing in sub-Saharan Africa, BMC-Public Health, Volume 13, PMC3610106