G-Suite is a collection of applications from Google. Use these applications to aid in the delivery of services at work. Your UNZA email address gives you access to these services.
e-Meeting (Google Meet)
Conduct tutorials and video meetings with Google Meet. You will need a microphone and camera for this service.
1. In a web browser, enter https://meet.google.com/ or in your UNZA email, click Google Apps -> Meet
2. Login in with your UNZA email address
3. Click Start a new meeting.
4. Send meeting details generated to others.
5. Recipients clicks on link to join meeting
Google My Drive
Store your important files and documents on drive. Work on the same documents with others as you research. Collaborate and track user changes.
1. In UNZA email, click Google Apps -> Drive -> File upload (or Folder upload)
2. Choose the file from your local Computer
3. Click Open.
Create a new Google Document
1. Login in to your UNZA email account
2. Click on Google Apps ( at top right)
3. Click on Drive -> New -> Google Docs -> Blank document.
4. The same process can be followed for spreedsheet or slides
You can share files that you have in your drive with others for editing, commenting or just viewing.
1. Open the file in your Drive.
2. Click Share on the top right of your file.
3. Enter the email addresses or Google Groups you want to share with.
4. Choose what kind of access you want to grant people and click send
Everyone you shared the document with receives an email with a link to the document.
GOOGLE TEAM DRIVE
Store departmental files in Team drive. Files belong to a team to access.
Create a Team Drive
1. Open Google Drive -> Team Drives -> New
2. Enter a name and click Create.
Add members and set permission
1. Click a Team Drive.
2. At the top, next to the Team Drive name, click Add Members.
3. Next to a member’s name, click the Drop down arrow and select a new permission.
4. Click Done.