Bachelor of Education (Special Education): 3rd Year Entry
Five ‘O’ Level passes at credit, with English being one of these subjects. A University of Zambia Diploma in Special Education OR TVTC Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be added advantage.
Distance Education Fees
New Students: Zambia, SADC, and Refugee Status Students
Return Students: Zambia, SADC, and Refugee Status Students
Non Tuition Fees
|Caution Fee||K87.5||Paid by 1st years on entry (non-refundable) once-off|
|Internet Connectivity||K27.50||Per Year|
|Records Card||K50.00||Paid by 1st years on entry once-off|
|Maintenance and Rehabilitation||K35.00||Per Year|
|Student Union||K 40.00||Per Year|
|Library||K 10.00||Per Year|
|Sports Recreation fee||K40.00||Per Year|
Use the following steps to apply
- Visit the Institute of Distance Education website by typing ide.unza.zm in your web browser (mozila, chrome,internet explorer etc.)
- For Undergraduate Students: On your left hand side locate and click on “Online application(Undergraduate)” under the heading “Online Services”. For Post graduate Students: On your left hand side locate and click on “Online application(Postgraduate”) under the heading “Online Services
- Select the term you want to apply for (eg. 2018, 2019 etc.)
- Select the program you wish to apply for (eg. Bachelor of Accounting and Finance, Master of Business Administration etc.)
- Fill in the form with the information required (e.g name, address, educational background etc.)
- Note: all mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk(*) and these should all be filled in.
- Scan and upload softcopy documents (previous education(Grade 12, Diploma or Degree), certifications, NRC, etc.) under the section with the heading “Upload Academic Documents”
- Click on the “Save and Proceed” button to submit the Application form
- Your application has now been submitted for approval, take note of the application number.
- Print the billmaster form by clicking on “Print ZANACO Deposit Form” and make payment at your nearest ZANACO branch.
Application for Undergraduate Programmes: A non-refundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300177, Branch: Cairo Business Centre
Application for Postgraduate Programmes: A non-refundable fee of K150 should be deposited in our ZANACO Account No. 0382200300379, Branch: Cairo Business Centre
NOTE 1: Feedback on your application will be sent to your email. If you do not receive any feedback, contact the IDE Registry by sending an email to “email@example.com” or calling +260978772249.
NOTE 2: In case of any problems kindly contact IDE on the following numbers IDE OFFICE: 0978772249 IDE CUSTOMER CARE: 0978772248. You may also go to any of our Provincial Centres to seek assistance from our staff stationed there to attend to your queries.