The B Ed (Administration and Management) is a four (4) year programme in case of both school leavers and In-service applicants; but two (2) years for third year entrants. Candidates who got a B or better in Education from a recognized university college shall be given exemptions in EAP 2020, EDU 2011 and EDU 2012.
1. Five ‘O’ Level passes at credit, with English being one of these subjects.
2. For serving Lecturers in Colleges of Education, School Managers, Curriculum Specialists, Teachers and Resource Centre Coordinators,, a minimum of a Diploma qualification will be added advantage.
1. For School Leavers: Five ‘O’ levels including English or its equivalent
2. For In-service applicants: Relevant University Diploma in Education or in any Social Science from a recognized institution.
3. For Third year entrants: University Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management or its equivalent, or a relevant degree in education.
Distance Education Fees
New Students: Zambia, SADC, and Refugee Status Students
Return Students: Zambia, SADC, and Refugee Status Students
Non Tuition Fees
|Caution Fee||K87.5||Paid by 1st years on entry (non-refundable) once-off|
|Internet Connectivity||K27.50||Per Year|
|Records Card||K50.00||Paid by 1st years on entry once-off|
|Maintenance and Rehabilitation||K35.00||Per Year|
|Student Union||K 40.00||Per Year|
|Library||K 10.00||Per Year|
|Sports Recreation fee||K40.00||Per Year|
Here is how to apply for the course.