Department of Social Work and Sociology
- BSW, UNZA
- MSc, University of British Columbia
- PhD, University of Alabama
- Poverty and vulnerability in an international context
- Social welfare policy
- Chisanga, B. & Butterfield, A. K. J. (2007). Community development. In T. Mizrahi & L. Davis (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Social Work (20th Ed.). Vol. 1 A-C. N.Y.: Oxford University Press. Pp. 375-379.
- Chisanga, B. (2005) “Poverty – United States.” In J. M. Herrick & P. H. Stuart. (Eds.). Encyclopedia of Social Welfare History in North America. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc. pp. 286-289
- Chisanga, B. (2003). Community participation and the status of women in developing countries: The case of community service provision in Zambia”. The Journal of Social Work Research and Evaluation: An International Publication, 4(1), 83-94.
- Chisanga, B., Masiye, G., Billups, J., and Julia, M. C. (1999). Poverty Experiences in Zambia: What next For Civil Society and Socioeconomic Development? Social Development Issues, 2(1), 37- 46.
- Chisanga, B., Chigunta, F. J. and Masiye, G. (1998). Will the Poor always be with us? Poverty experiences in Zambia. Lusaka: Committee for Campaign Against Poverty in Zambia.
- Chisanga, B., Masiye, G., Tembo, R. and Mwanza, A. (1998). ”Social policy and Research environment in Zambia”. Journal of Social Development in Africa, 13 (2), 35- 43.