The Graduate School of Business was established in 2015 with the aim of offering competitive business programmes at the University of Zambia. The School adopted flexible modes of learning such as full-time, part-time(Evening), and blended.
What is the duration of the Master's degree program?
- It is a 2-year program.
What are the different specializations you offer?
- Students can specialize in Finance(MBA and MSc), Entrepreneurship(MSc) ,Human Resource Management(MSc), Accounting and Finance(MSc),Management Strategy(MBA), Operations , projects and Supply Chain Management(MSc), Marketing(MSc), and Corporate Communications Management(MSc)
How do I apply?
- The Graduate School of Business is currently accepting applications for Part-time and blended learning programs.
Can I apply If I am not a Zambian National?
- Our programmes are for everyone, regardless of their country of origin.
What are the admissions requirements?
- To qualify for admissions, you must have Five O' Levels with credit or better and complete at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
What payment method can I use to pay my fees?
- Students and applicants can pay fees using either Bank Transfers or Credit/Debit Cards